Learn more about Dr. Richard Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Leff MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Leff practice?
- Dr. Richard Leff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Leff practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.