Learn more about Dr. Richard Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leff
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Leff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Leff MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Leff practice?
- Dr. Richard Leff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Leff practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.