A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Leff practice?
Dr. Richard Leff practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Encino, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.