A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Leff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Guy Leff MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Leff practice?
- Dr. Richard Leff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Leff practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Encino, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.