A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldin
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Goldin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goldin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Goldin MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Goldin practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goldin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Rheumatologists.