A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Goldin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan