Learn more about Dr. Richard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stern, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hersh Stern MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Stern practice?
- Dr. Richard Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stern practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians, New York Radiologists, and New York Rheumatologists.