The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Stern
Dr. Richard Stern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Stern is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, New Island Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Stern has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Richard Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Micah Cohen
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
New York, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Katya Shpilberg
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi8
Dr. Barbara Zeifer
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi31