Learn more about Dr. Richard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stern, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hersh Stern MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Stern practice?
- Dr. Richard Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Stern practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians, New York Radiologists, and New York Rheumatologists.