A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Stern, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hersh Stern MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Stern practice?
- Dr. Richard Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Stern practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians, New York Radiologists, and New York Rheumatologists.