Learn more about Dr. Richard Harp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Harp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harp graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Harp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Harp practice?
- Dr. Richard Harp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Harp practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Gaffney, SC.
See Spartanburg Radiologists.