A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Howrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Howrey, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howrey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Howrey practice?
Dr. Richard Howrey practices Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.