A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Howrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howrey
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Howrey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Howrey, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Howrey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Howrey MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Howrey practice?
- Dr. Richard Howrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Howrey practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.