A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Howrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Howrey, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Howrey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Howrey MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Howrey practice?
- Dr. Richard Howrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Howrey practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.