A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Joseph, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Joseph MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Richard Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Joseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.