A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wiet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wiet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiet
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wiet, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiet graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Wiet has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Wiet FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wiet practice?
- Dr. Richard Wiet has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wiet practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.