A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wiet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wiet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiet
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wiet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wiet, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Injuries
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiet graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Wiet has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Wiet FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Wiet practice?
- Dr. Richard Wiet has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wiet practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.