Some ratings provided by DrScore.
WONDERFUL physician show details WONDERFUL physician
by David S. on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Wiet is one of the best physicians I have met and I've met a fair number. He spends time with you. He educates you on both your condition and your treatment options. He responds to questions thoughtfully without rushing you. He has experience with Superior Canal Dehiscence Syndrome, which is the super-rare ear disorder with which I was diagnosed. He's incredibly competent. He's kind/his bedside manner is impeccable.

Great Doctor - Lots of Knowledge and Courteous show details Great Doctor - Lots of Knowledge and Courteous
Aug 26th, 2011

My husband had an acoustic neuroma which was removed in February 2011. We thought Dr. Wiet did an excellent job. He took much time with us in his office and was quick to answer any questions we had. We felt extremely comfortable with him and surgery was successful.

Jun 22nd, 2011

I had an injury to my ear that had resulted in some pain. As a professional musician, I was concerned and wanted to make sure all was ok. Even though they were aware I was a musician, they gave me an acoustic reflex test as a screening tool. This involves high decibel levels directly in the ear canal. The audiologist was flippant about my concerns and when I called to say I had ringing in my ears, especially the injured ear, she said "oh we've excited the hair cells". If I had gone to a loud concert, this would be considered a sign of hearing damage. I spoke with Dr. Wiet and he was condescending and arrogant. I would never recommend him to anyone. Perhaps he's a good surgeon, but I would have a hard time trusting someone so arrogant and unconcerned with a patient's welfare. I have hearing loss and tinnitus with "recruitment" in the previously injured ear. I had previously had some slight tinnitus in that ear, but much worse now. Beware.

Dr. Weit show details Dr. Weit
by Andy Simpson on Nov 22nd, 2010

I recommend Dr. Weit to as many people as possible. His beside manner is second to none and he makes you feel like your his only patient. His is patient and understanding when I was trying to explain my problems. His staff is always courteous and a pleasure to be around.

Most caring doctor ever show details Most caring doctor ever
by Kate Millett on Oct 14th, 2009

I was diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma in my left ear canal. Last Wednesday I had removal surgery. The following Wednesday I am walking. Stitches to be removed in 3 days. He saw me every day while in the hospital and actually spent time to talk with me. He is a good man who know his business PLUS had an abundance of human compassion. I am a very lucky woman to have found him. Thank you, Dr. Wiet!