A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jurmain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jurmain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurmain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jurmain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jurmain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Jurmain practice?
Dr. Richard Jurmain practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.