A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jurmain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jurmain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurmain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Jurmain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Jurmain MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Jurmain practice?
- Dr. Richard Jurmain has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jurmain practices Internal Medicine near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists.