Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Keith Schwartz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Richard Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schwartz practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Cardiologists.