A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwartz is Excellent. Dr. Schwartz has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Richard Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Schwartz, Dr. Rickie Schwartz, Dr. Rich Schwartz, Dr. Rick Schwartz, Dr. Richie Schwartz, Dr. Ricky Schwartz