A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Schwartz practice?
Dr. Richard Schwartz practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Hempstead Cardiologists.