A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Keith Schwartz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Richard Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schwartz practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Cardiologists.