Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Aaron Kaplan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Neurologists.