A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hoffman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hoffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Richard Hoffman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.