A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hoffman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hoffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hoffman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Hoffman MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Richard Hoffman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hoffman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.