Learn more about Dr. Richard Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weiner, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weiner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Weiner practice?
Dr. Richard Weiner practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Allen, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.