Learn more about Dr. Richard Liles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Liles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Liles, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Liles graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Liles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Liles MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Liles practice?
- Dr. Richard Liles has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Liles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Largo, FL.
See Largo Physiatrists.