Learn more about Dr. Richard Liles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Liles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liles
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Liles, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Liles graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Liles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Liles MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Liles practice?
- Dr. Richard Liles has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Liles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Largo, FL.
See Largo Physiatrists.