A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ludlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ludlow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludlow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ludlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Ludlow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Ludlow practice?
- Dr. Richard Ludlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ludlow practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.