A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ludlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludlow
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ludlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ludlow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludlow graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ludlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Ludlow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Ludlow practice?
- Dr. Richard Ludlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ludlow practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.