Learn more about Dr. Richard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Feldman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Feldman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Feldman practice?
- Dr. Richard Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Feldman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.