A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Feldman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Feldman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Feldman practice?
- Dr. Richard Feldman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feldman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.