Learn more about Dr. Richard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Feldman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Feldman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Feldman practice?
- Dr. Richard Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Feldman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Cardiologists.