Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Gray practice?
Dr. Richard Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Zephyrhills Orthopedic Surgeons.