Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.