A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.