A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- North Texas Veterans Administration
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Richard Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rubin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.