A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- North Texas Veterans Administration
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Richard Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rubin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.