Learn more about Dr. Richard Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- North Texas Veterans Administration
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Richard Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rubin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.