Dr. Richard Mueller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
Office was beautiful and staff was warm and friendly. Assisted me, tended to my concerns, and answered any questions I had. I was seen exactly at my appointment time, did not have to wait at all. Dr. Mueller is a huge help, and will be seeing him regularly.

October 9th, 2016
amazing doctor
best doctor i have ever seen. knows his stuff backwards and forwards, truly cares and actually listens to my concerns. analyzes my history, explains everything in terms i can understand, then lays out all tests and treatment options. kind, friendly, and good sense of humor. does all testing in the office which is super convenient. affiliated with the best specialists in other fields and the best hospitals. always responsive, always gets me an appointment asap, never makes me wait weeks for an appointment, etc. he also treated my leg veins and did an amazing job. couldn't think of going elsewhere; have referred all my friends and family who are also very happy. dr. mack and all the staff are also great !

November 16th, 2015
Totally Disorganized Office
One end doesn't know what the other end is doing. Doctor always runs late-often the wait time is over 2 hours, and the doctor runs between patients. He seems nervous and unsure; totally disorganized. I won't be going back!

December 31st, 2014
WOW! What a Doctor!
Be prepared to wait, but it is worth the wait. What a gem of a doctor, and a person!

October 17th, 2013
Brilliant cardiologist
Dr mueller is absolutely the best. Extremely bright, attentive, caring ,compassionate and so responsive. He truly cares about his patients. His knowledge and resources are endless. I truly feel I have found the best in the city for sure. His staff is so easy to talk to and professional. I truly recommend this office. He is on staff at New York hospital which I prefer. In addition to treating me for my cardiac condition he also provided treatment for my varicose veins. The procedure was painless and I was able to go back to work quickly. Great results and doctor!

November 25th, 2012
Best comprehensive cardiac care I've ever had.
Dr. Mueller found the source of a cardiac problem I've had most of my life and offered an innovative and noninvasive treatment. He answered my many questions and made me feel that my health was important to him. His testing facility is top notch, his staff is thorough and friendly and I had the best cardiac evaluation I've ever experienced.

November 13th, 2012
We feel very, very lucky to have Dr Mueller as our doctor. His brilliance comes through to us all the time, along with his attention to detail and to our needs. We feel very safe with him and consider him a lucky find in this city with such a wide range of doctors. His staff are all a pleasure to deal with also.

October 31st, 2012
Best cardiologist in NY
"I have been a cardiac patient of Dr. Mueller for about 15 years, during which time I have had a triple bypass and angioplasty. (I'm in my 70's and, thanks to his treatment, I'm still able to do a heavy weight workout at the gym and speedwalk 20+ miles per week.) In addition to being an excellent cardiologist, always aware of the latest studies and treatments and willing to discuss the pros and cons thereof, Dr. Mueller is a caring and compassionate physician who will spend as much time answering a patient's questions and explaining in layman's terms as the patient requires. His reputation as one of the best cardiologists in New York is well deserved. I have referred a few friends who asked me about a second opinion before having bypass surgery. All of them have now switched from their then cardiologist to Dr. Mueller

October 21st, 2012
Dr. Richard Mueller is a well renowed physician and one of the leading authorities in cardiovascular medicine and phlebology.Granted his multi-specialty board certification, his thorough knowledge and experience, Dr. Mueller's dedication to his patients and practice has earned him the respect of his colleagues and admiration of his patients as one of the most sought-after physicians of our times.

March 29th, 2011
Great Doctor, Bad Staff
It's funny because when I first went to see Dr Mueller I thought he was a horrible person for treating his staff so poorly and yelling at them, but then I realized it was much needed yelling. There are so many of them and they are all confused. Seems like they need a manager or someone who is accountable since they all seem like eye rollers. Anyway, Dr Mueller is really great and spends quality time trying to get to the bottom of my issues. Still hasn't figured it all out, but I appreciate his effort.

February 10th, 2011
Great Doctor, Poor staff
Dr Mueller is an excellent doctor and really cares about each patient. His office staff however needs some work.

October 13th, 2010
Great Doctor Poor Staff
I higly recommend Dr Muller. He is very thorough and caring. His downfall, not really, is that he spends alot of time with his patients. This means you have to wait a while, I don't mind it it is expected when O get there and I know I am getting the best care possible. His staff however is horrible. They often mess up on referals and appointments. A few have been quite rude. Dealing with them is the worse part of the visit. It is getting so bad that I have to reevaluate if the aggrivation is worth the excellent care.