Dr. Richard Mueller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mueller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017

worst dr in history

this doctor is in patient with his patients

February 14th, 2017

saved my life !

Brilliant diagnostician. Caring. Listens to me, makes eye contact. Has found life threatening problem i had that no one else found, then acted on it swiftly and literally saved my life. i tell everyone that he is the absolute best.

February 14th, 2017

Unbelievably smart and caring. Excellent

Amazing experience seeing dr.mueller the staff is very professional and everyone is always willing to put the patients first. Very complete in every aspect answered all questions and called me back right away with any resuslts that needed to Ben discussed. Brilliant doctor the city is lucky to have

October 12th, 2016

Office was beautiful and staff was warm and friendly. Assisted me, tended to my concerns, and answered any questions I had. I was seen exactly at my appointment time, did not have to wait at all. Dr. Mueller is a huge help, and will be seeing him regularly.

October 9th, 2016

amazing doctor

best doctor i have ever seen. knows his stuff backwards and forwards, truly cares and actually listens to my concerns. analyzes my history, explains everything in terms i can understand, then lays out all tests and treatment options. kind, friendly, and good sense of humor. does all testing in the office which is super convenient. affiliated with the best specialists in other fields and the best hospitals. always responsive, always gets me an appointment asap, never makes me wait weeks for an appointment, etc. he also treated my leg veins and did an amazing job. couldn't think of going elsewhere; have referred all my friends and family who are also very happy. dr. mack and all the staff are also great !

November 16th, 2015

Totally Disorganized Office

One end doesn't know what the other end is doing. Doctor always runs late-often the wait time is over 2 hours, and the doctor runs between patients. He seems nervous and unsure; totally disorganized. I won't be going back!

December 31st, 2014

WOW! What a Doctor!

Be prepared to wait, but it is worth the wait. What a gem of a doctor, and a person!

October 18th, 2013

Brilliant cardiologist

Dr mueller is absolutely the best. Extremely bright, attentive, caring ,compassionate and so responsive. He truly cares about his patients. His knowledge and resources are endless. I truly feel I have found the best in the city for sure. His staff is so easy to talk to and professional. I truly recommend this office. He is on staff at New York hospital which I prefer. In addition to treating me for my cardiac condition he also provided treatment for my varicose veins. The procedure was painless and I was able to go back to work quickly. Great results and doctor!

November 26th, 2012

Best comprehensive cardiac care I've ever had.

Dr. Mueller found the source of a cardiac problem I've had most of my life and offered an innovative and noninvasive treatment. He answered my many questions and made me feel that my health was important to him. His testing facility is top notch, his staff is thorough and friendly and I had the best cardiac evaluation I've ever experienced.

November 14th, 2012

We feel very, very lucky to have Dr Mueller as our doctor. His brilliance comes through to us all the time, along with his attention to detail and to our needs. We feel very safe with him and consider him a lucky find in this city with such a wide range of doctors. His staff are all a pleasure to deal with also.

October 31st, 2012

Best cardiologist in NY

"I have been a cardiac patient of Dr. Mueller for about 15 years, during which time I have had a triple bypass and angioplasty. (I'm in my 70's and, thanks to his treatment, I'm still able to do a heavy weight workout at the gym and speedwalk 20+ miles per week.) In addition to being an excellent cardiologist, always aware of the latest studies and treatments and willing to discuss the pros and cons thereof, Dr. Mueller is a caring and compassionate physician who will spend as much time answering a patient's questions and explaining in layman's terms as the patient requires. His reputation as one of the best cardiologists in New York is well deserved. I have referred a few friends who asked me about a second opinion before having bypass surgery. All of them have now switched from their then cardiologist to Dr. Mueller

October 22nd, 2012

Dr. Richard Mueller is a well renowed physician and one of the leading authorities in cardiovascular medicine and phlebology.Granted his multi-specialty board certification, his thorough knowledge and experience, Dr. Mueller's dedication to his patients and practice has earned him the respect of his colleagues and admiration of his patients as one of the most sought-after physicians of our times.