A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Musser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Musser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Musser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Musser practice?
- Dr. Richard Musser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Musser practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Doniphan, MO.
See Doniphan Primary Care Doctors and Doniphan General Practitioners.