Learn more about Dr. Richard Musser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Musser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musser
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Musser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Musser graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Musser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eric Musser DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Musser practice?
- Dr. Richard Musser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Musser practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Doniphan, MO.
See Doniphan Primary Care Doctors.