A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Enloe Med Ctr -Cohasset, Chico, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Newton Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.