A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gray is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Enloe Med Ctr -Cohasset, Chico, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Newton Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.