A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wells is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wells has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neil Wells DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Wells practice?
- Dr. Richard Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wells practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pennsauken, NJ.
See Pennsauken Family Physicians and Pennsauken General Practitioners.