A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Nachwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Nachwalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Nachwalter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachwalter graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nachwalter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Nachwalter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Nachwalter practice?
- Dr. Richard Nachwalter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Nachwalter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.