Richard Nachwalter Is this you?

Have you seen Richard Nachwalter?

October 12th, 2017

Dr.Nachwalter is a great doctor and helped me termendously to get back to my regular lifestyle.

September 13th, 2017

Saved my life

I met Doctor Nachwalter through a workers comp case upon my first visit with him he and his staff projected nothing but the absolute epitome of professionalism. Doctor Nachwalter found that I had been walking around with a fractured spine for three years something several other doctors overlooked. Doctor Nachwalter performed a fusion surgery on me on 8/18/2017 and not even a month after the surgery I am able to walk and stand with out fear and pain for the first time in three years. Thankyou.

August 24th, 2017

The best of the best

After months of being abused by New jersey workers comp and Garden State Orthopedics I was recommended to Dr. Richard Nachwalter he listened he evaluated and relieved my pain and suffering within a week. God bless you for your expertise and professionalism, Thank you

June 27th, 2017

Ruptured disc

When we first walked into the office to meet Dr. Nachwalter we were a little sceptical. He seemed to be a little rough around the edges and not to compassionate. I was in so much pain I could or do anything! Upon my second visit it was a whole new Dr.!he was so understanding and when he saw my MRI he immediately scheduled surgery and did it on a day he normally didn't even work! My pain was immediately relieved and I feel great now! He has been great ! He is highly recommended by myself and my family! Thank you Dr. Nachwalter I am forever in your debt!

June 16th, 2017

Great doctor!

My wife was injured at work and unfortunately had to visit a Workers Comp MD who was the gatekeeper. While that MD was a phony, Dr. Nachwalter was fantastic. He exudes confidence in his bedside manner. Wife is feeling much better after surgery. Thank you to a great doctor!

May 20th, 2017

So happy with results!

I had back trouble for 8 years and tried everything. I went to see Dr. Nachwalter and we determined that surgery may be the answer. He was very honest about the level of improvement that I could expect. His knowledge of the most current trends in his field showed he clearly kept up with the latest improvements and he knew all the statistics on effectiveness of treatment. The resuIts were better than I expected. I was dancing at my son's wedding 4 weeks and on a European cruise 6 weeks after.

February 10th, 2017

Skilled surgeon

Dr. Nachwalter is an excellent surgeon who has helped me walk again without pain.

January 23rd, 2017

Prompt. Efficient. Completed what was agreed upon.

November 21st, 2016

Spine Surgery

I was in cronic pain and now I'm feeling like myself again. Dr. Nachwalter was recommended to me by another satified client of his and I would strongly recommend speaking to him if you live with cronic back pain like I did.

October 17th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Nachwalter for anyone in need of care/surgery for the back. He answers all questions, thoroughly explains diagnosis, treatment options, surgical procedures.

July 15th, 2016

Awesome surgeon

Dr. Nachwalter performed my emergency discectomy/laminectomy 11 years ago with excellent results and we returned to him for my young son who needed a complicated surgery (bilateral pars defect repair) in November. He is incredibly knowledgable, compassionate and patient. He answers any questions and concerns you may have. He went out of his way to make sure we understood the surgery for our son and the long recovery process. The results have been excellent thus far and we couldn't be happier. We feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Nachwalter. His staff is always accommodating and helpful especially when it comes to navigating complicated insurance issues. Dr. Nachwalter is truly an outstanding surgeon.

June 6th, 2016

Highly Recommended

From the very first visit, Dr. Nachwalter put me at ease by explaining thoroughly the opinions I had. I will never forget 4 months later that everything he said happened and pain was no more. I like the professionalism that comes from him and his staff. Not only do I tell my friends my surgery story, I encourage for them to tell anyone that suffers from back pain to call Dr.Nachwalter. I would only seek for his expertise if needed again.