Dr. Richard Nachwalter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Ruptured disc
When we first walked into the office to meet Dr. Nachwalter we were a little sceptical. He seemed to be a little rough around the edges and not to compassionate. I was in so much pain I could or do anything! Upon my second visit it was a whole new Dr.!he was so understanding and when he saw my MRI he immediately scheduled surgery and did it on a day he normally didn't even work! My pain was immediately relieved and I feel great now! He has been great ! He is highly recommended by myself and my family! Thank you Dr. Nachwalter I am forever in your debt!

June 16th, 2017
Great doctor!
My wife was injured at work and unfortunately had to visit a Workers Comp MD who was the gatekeeper. While that MD was a phony, Dr. Nachwalter was fantastic. He exudes confidence in his bedside manner. Wife is feeling much better after surgery. Thank you to a great doctor!

May 20th, 2017
So happy with results!
I had back trouble for 8 years and tried everything. I went to see Dr. Nachwalter and we determined that surgery may be the answer. He was very honest about the level of improvement that I could expect. His knowledge of the most current trends in his field showed he clearly kept up with the latest improvements and he knew all the statistics on effectiveness of treatment. The resuIts were better than I expected. I was dancing at my son's wedding 4 weeks and on a European cruise 6 weeks after.

February 10th, 2017
Skilled surgeon
Dr. Nachwalter is an excellent surgeon who has helped me walk again without pain.

January 23rd, 2017
Prompt. Efficient. Completed what was agreed upon.

November 21st, 2016
Spine Surgery
I was in cronic pain and now I'm feeling like myself again. Dr. Nachwalter was recommended to me by another satified client of his and I would strongly recommend speaking to him if you live with cronic back pain like I did.

October 17th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Nachwalter for anyone in need of care/surgery for the back. He answers all questions, thoroughly explains diagnosis, treatment options, surgical procedures.

July 15th, 2016
Awesome surgeon
Dr. Nachwalter performed my emergency discectomy/laminectomy 11 years ago with excellent results and we returned to him for my young son who needed a complicated surgery (bilateral pars defect repair) in November. He is incredibly knowledgable, compassionate and patient. He answers any questions and concerns you may have. He went out of his way to make sure we understood the surgery for our son and the long recovery process. The results have been excellent thus far and we couldn't be happier. We feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Nachwalter. His staff is always accommodating and helpful especially when it comes to navigating complicated insurance issues. Dr. Nachwalter is truly an outstanding surgeon.

June 5th, 2016
Highly Recommended
From the very first visit, Dr. Nachwalter put me at ease by explaining thoroughly the opinions I had. I will never forget 4 months later that everything he said happened and pain was no more. I like the professionalism that comes from him and his staff. Not only do I tell my friends my surgery story, I encourage for them to tell anyone that suffers from back pain to call Dr.Nachwalter. I would only seek for his expertise if needed again.

March 28th, 2016
scary experience having back surgery, but dr.nachwalter not only gave me confidence with his knowledge and breaking down my condition in terms i could understand, his bedside manner put me at ease. great experience with dr.nachwalter.

March 4th, 2016
Would highly recommend Dr. Nachwalter
I found Dr. Nachwalter and his staff to be easy going and pleasant. Hopefully I will never need him again but if I do I would go back without any reservations

March 4th, 2016