Dr. Richard Nachwalter MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Morristown, NJ

February 10th, 2017
Skilled surgeon
Dr. Nachwalter is an excellent surgeon who has helped me walk again without pain.

January 23rd, 2017
Prompt. Efficient. Completed what was agreed upon.

November 21st, 2016
Spine Surgery
I was in cronic pain and now I'm feeling like myself again. Dr. Nachwalter was recommended to me by another satified client of his and I would strongly recommend speaking to him if you live with cronic back pain like I did.

October 17th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Nachwalter for anyone in need of care/surgery for the back. He answers all questions, thoroughly explains diagnosis, treatment options, surgical procedures.

July 15th, 2016
Awesome surgeon
Dr. Nachwalter performed my emergency discectomy/laminectomy 11 years ago with excellent results and we returned to him for my young son who needed a complicated surgery (bilateral pars defect repair) in November. He is incredibly knowledgable, compassionate and patient. He answers any questions and concerns you may have. He went out of his way to make sure we understood the surgery for our son and the long recovery process. The results have been excellent thus far and we couldn't be happier. We feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Nachwalter. His staff is always accommodating and helpful especially when it comes to navigating complicated insurance issues. Dr. Nachwalter is truly an outstanding surgeon.

June 5th, 2016
Highly Recommended
From the very first visit, Dr. Nachwalter put me at ease by explaining thoroughly the opinions I had. I will never forget 4 months later that everything he said happened and pain was no more. I like the professionalism that comes from him and his staff. Not only do I tell my friends my surgery story, I encourage for them to tell anyone that suffers from back pain to call Dr.Nachwalter. I would only seek for his expertise if needed again.

March 28th, 2016
scary experience having back surgery, but dr.nachwalter not only gave me confidence with his knowledge and breaking down my condition in terms i could understand, his bedside manner put me at ease. great experience with dr.nachwalter.

March 4th, 2016
Would highly recommend Dr. Nachwalter
I found Dr. Nachwalter and his staff to be easy going and pleasant. Hopefully I will never need him again but if I do I would go back without any reservations

March 4th, 2016

February 16th, 2016
Finally, a doctor that was interested in me getting better...
Dr. Nachwalter did what no other doctor I visited could, and that was diagnose, treat, and cure the problem. He saw me quickly, realized the amount of agony I was in, evaluated the test results, and got right down to the root of the problem. I had seen no less than 5 doctors before him. He really did give me back my life. Thank you Dr. Nachwalter...

January 19th, 2016
I suffered for almost two years with a herniated disc. Then I saw Dr. Nachwalter an opted to do the surgery. I feel like I finally got my life back. The staff at the hospital was amazing an Dr. Nachwalter had an amazing bedside manner. Thank you Doc!!!

January 19th, 2016
High praise for Dr. Nachwalter
One of the reasons for choosing Dr. Nachwalter is that other doctors recommended him for my specific condition.