A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Neches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neches, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neches graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Neches has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Neches MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Neches practice?
- Dr. Richard Neches has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Neches practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.