A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neill
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neill graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Neill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Neill practice?
- Dr. Richard Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Neill practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.