A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neill
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Neill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neill graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Neill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Neill practice?
- Dr. Richard Neill has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Neill practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.