A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard North is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard North, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. North has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Boydston North MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. North practice?
- Dr. Richard North has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard North practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons.