A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Oken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Oken is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Oken, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oken graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oken has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Oken MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Oken practice?
- Dr. Richard Oken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Oken practices Pediatrics near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orinda, CA.
See Berkeley Pediatricians.