Dr. Richard Pennebaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pennebaker?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pennebaker?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 2nd, 2010

Dr Pennebaker

We met Dr. Pennebaker after my son was born. We had a bad experince with a previous Dr at the office but from the moment I met Dr. Pennebaker he felt more like an old friend than someone who I had not met before. My son is 18 months old and Dr. Pennebaker has taken excelent care of him and made my family feel at ease. I would recomend him to anyone looking for a new pediatrician.

Asthma