Learn more about Dr. Richard Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Quinones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinones
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quinones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Quinones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Quinones has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Quinones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Quinones practice?
- Dr. Richard Quinones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Quinones practices Ophthalmology near Homewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Homewood Ophthalmologists.