A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Quinones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Quinones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Quinones has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Quinones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Quinones practice?
- Dr. Richard Quinones has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Quinones practices Ophthalmology near Homewood, IL.
See Homewood Ophthalmologists.