A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Burris graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rayvon Burris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Burris practice?
- Dr. Richard Burris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Burris practices Family Medicine near Arden, NC.
See Arden Primary Care Doctors.