Learn more about Dr. Richard Reff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reff graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Health South Montgomery Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Reff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Reff practice?
- Dr. Richard Reff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Surgeons.