A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reff graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Reff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Health South Montgomery Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Reff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Reff practice?
- Dr. Richard Reff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Bethesda, MD.
See Kensington Surgeons.