Learn more about Dr. Richard Reff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Reff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reff graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Health South Montgomery Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brian Reff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Reff practice?
- Dr. Richard Reff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Surgeons.