Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA, with other offices in Leesburg, VA and Sterling, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated with Reston Town Center Pediatrics, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Prince William Hosp. Dr. Rosenthal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rosenthal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.
Dr. Rahel Yirga
Leesburg, VA 0 mi20
Dr. Abdel-Rahman Elbash
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Leesburg, VA 0 mi14
Dr. George Bazaco
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Leesburg, VA 0 mi47