A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burns, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Burns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital & Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Burns MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Burns practice?
- Dr. Richard Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Burns practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.