A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glass, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Glass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnesville Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Salvatore Glass MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Glass practice?
- Dr. Richard Glass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Glass practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barnesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Martins Ferry, OH and Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Barnesville Orthopedic Surgeons.