A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glass
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glass, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Glass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Barnesville Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Salvatore Glass MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Glass practice?
- Dr. Richard Glass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Glass practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barnesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Martins Ferry, OH and Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Barnesville Orthopedic Surgeons.