A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee, Neurologist, Osteopath, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- St Marys Medical CenterReno, NevadaLoa
- Washoe Medical CenterReno,NevadaLoa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Lee MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Neurology and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurologists and Las Vegas Osteopaths.