A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Richard Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Thomas practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.