A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saulle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saulle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saulle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulle graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Saulle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Gracie Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Saulle MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Saulle practice?
- Dr. Richard Saulle has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Saulle practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.