A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saulle is Excellent. Dr. Saulle has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saulle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulle graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saulle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
- Gracie Square Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saulle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saulle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Saulle practice?
Dr. Richard Saulle practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Saulle, Dr. Rickie Saulle, Dr. Rich Saulle, Dr. Rick Saulle, Dr. Richie Saulle, Dr. Ricky Saulle