A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sax, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sax graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sax has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of California Medical CtrOrange, Ca
- Fountain Valley Reg Hospital, Fountain Valley,Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Sax MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Sax practice?
- Dr. Richard Sax has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sax practices Neurology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Neurologists.