A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saxon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saxon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Esophageal Stenosis
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Portal Hypertension
- Spinal Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Saxon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rigler Saxon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Saxon practice?
- Dr. Richard Saxon has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Saxon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vista, CA and Del Mar, CA.
See Oceanside Radiologists.