Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Schofield
Dr. Richard Schofield, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schofield is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Malcom Randall VA Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Schofield has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Schofield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Cary Blazer
Gainesville, FL 0 mi18
Dr. Bahaaeldeen Ismail
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi6
Dr. Syed Qadri
Internal Medicine, Residency
Gainesville, FL 0 mi