A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Seifert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifert graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Seifert has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Seifert MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Seifert practice?
- Dr. Richard Seifert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Seifert practices Internal Medicine near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Darby Internists.