A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sharpe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sharpe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Garfield Sharpe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Richard Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sharpe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.