Learn more about Dr. Richard Shindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shindell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shindell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shindell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Larry Shindell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Shindell practice?
- Dr. Richard Shindell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shindell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.