Learn more about Dr. Richard Shindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shindell, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shindell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shindell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shindell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shindell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Shindell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Shindell practice?
- Dr. Richard Shindell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shindell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.