Dr. Richard Shindell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shindell?

January 23rd, 2015

Dr shindell has treat our son for nine years. All good.

February 20th, 2014

OR tech

I was an operating room tech in Texas while Dr. Shindell was a fellow. He was an excellent surgeon then and I would bet he has only improved with time. A very caring doctor and a great man. It was a pleasure to work for him.

June 5th, 2012

GREAT PHYSICIAN

DR. SHINDELL HAS BEEN MY SONS ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN SINCE BIRTH AND HE IS NOW 13. FROM THE DAY HE WAS BORN PREMATURE DR. SHINDELL TREATED HIM AT ST. JOSEPHS HOSPITAL. WE THEN FOLLOWED UP CARE WITH HIM AT THE CRS OFFICE FOR YEARS AND NOW AT HIS OFFICE ON OSBORN. HE IS LIKE FAMILY TO US. STRAIGHT FORWARD AND GETS DOWN TO THE POINT ON WHATS BEST FOR MY SONS DEFORMITY OF HIS LEG. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SEE HIM FOR AS LONG AS MY SON NEEDS TO.

February 10th, 2012

Abrasive and Gruff

When I took my 13 month old son to see him he was very abrasive and gruff. His bedside manner with my son was nothing like I was expecting a doctor who sees children to be like. I was willing to give him a second chance but at the next appointment he showed his true colors. Was not willing to look at other options other than surgery and then bad mouthed the physical therapist to me. I left that appointment and went home and called a different doctor. His office staff took 3 weeks to get back to me about a physical therapist and told me they could find one in my area. By that point I had found one on my own 12 miles from my house and my son had already been seen. When I called back staff didn't even know what was going on with my son. They had to call me back when they found someone who knew what was going on.

May 3rd, 2011

The Best

20+ years I have seen Dr. Shindell. Nice, friendly, patient, understanding, gentle, caring, and easy to talk to. I remember how secure he made me feel as a child having to go through a spinal operation and I now take my son to him. Not only is he amazing at his profession, a surgeon who cares enough to take the time to make a child comfortable is hard to find. Thank you!

March 23rd, 2011

Excellent visit. Took time to talk with us. He was very nice and gave us some options. Staff was very nice as well.

February 21st, 2011

Dr. Shindell was very abrupt and obnoxious. As a worried parent, he just brushes you off and is moer worried about his lunch.

September 8th, 2010

Our son was born with club foot many years ago. Not only did Dr Shindell correct this issue, but his manner with us as parents was patient and encouraging. For orthopedic issues, I would go no where else.

December 15th, 2015