A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Signer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Signer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Signer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Signer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Signer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Signer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Douglas Signer MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Signer practice?
- Dr. Richard Signer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Signer practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Pediatric Surgeons.