Learn more about Dr. Richard Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silver, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Silver MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Silver practice?
- Dr. Richard Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Silver practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.