A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sires is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sires, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sires graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sires has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Sires MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Sires practice?
- Dr. Richard Sires has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sires practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Nephrologists.