A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Skaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Skaroff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaroff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Skaroff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Skaroff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Skaroff practice?
- Dr. Richard Skaroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Skaroff practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.