Learn more about Dr. Richard Spelts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spelts, Fellowship-Trained Primary Care Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spelts
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Spelts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spelts, DO is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spelts graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Spelts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J. Spelts DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Spelts practice?
- Dr. Richard Spelts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Spelts practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Simi Valley Sports Medicine Doctors.