Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Spelts Jr
Dr. Richard Spelts Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Family Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Spelts is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center-Encino Campus and Valley Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Spelts Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Spelts Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. John Delgado
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Michael Bahk
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Pierre Durand Jr
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi